What we offer
The relevant teaching is easy to apply for successful Christian living. Victory offers prayer meetings, contemporary worship, healing services and home groups. Victory provides marriage, parenting, and financial seminars. Victory's love is demonstrated through our compassion ministry, outreach, evangelism and missions. We also offer a two year Bible School.
To teach believers how wonderful God's love is so that they will go and share Jesus with others, both near and far. We are creating a loving, faith filled, Bible believing environment where both children and adults can grow to their full potential in Christ. We emphasize salvation, equipping the saints and missions.
Previous ministers have included: Norvel Hayes, Mark and Trina Hankins, Jim Kaseman, Joe Jordan, Darrel Copes, Ray Gene Wilson, Mark and Brenda Thomas, Larry Hutton, Neil Sundblad, Mike Zachman of The Point Live radio show, Ed Rocha and William Wood of Global Awakening.
National/Global Mission & Outreach Victory Supports
Global Awakening, Kenneth Hagin Ministries, RHEMA Bible Training Center, Cabo Church, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, CfaN, Christ for all Nations, Moore Life Ministries, and Mark Hankins Ministries.
Senior Pastors Background
Graduates of RHEMA Bible training center in Tulsa, Oklahoma, Pastors Brad and GiGi Allen have specialized in pastoral and children's ministry for more than 20 years. Peninsula natives, Brad graduated from USC and GiGi graduated from San Jose State University. Pastor Brad currently serves as a Chaplin for San Mateo County. Pastor GiGi has authored and illistrusted many books, with several translated into Spanish. They have a heart for evangelism and missions and have taught in Myanmar, Tanzania, Thailand, Mexico, and Brazil. The Allens have been happily married for over 25 years.
Pastor Terry Haggin
Terry Haggin graduated with both graduate and undergraduate courses from UC Berkeley in 1998, with additional courses at UCLA and Stanford. He attended Faith Bible College from 1987 to 1988 and then graduated from Rhema Bible Training Center in 1992 with an emphasis in missions. He served as a Children's Minister, then Youth Minister for many years as well as a Victory Bible School teacher.
Statement of Faith
Victory International Church is a Christian Church.
Below you'll find the tenants of faith on which Victory International Church was founded.
1. The Old and New Testaments are the inspired Word of God. In these Testaments we find the complete revelation of God's will for the salvation of men, and the divine and final authority for all Christian faith and life.
2. There is one God, Creator of all things, who is infinitely perfect and eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. Jesus Christ is true God and true man. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He died on the cross as a sacrifice for our sins. Further, He arose bodily from the dead, ascended into Heaven, and is now at the right hand of the Father as our High Priest and Advocate.
4. Man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and is therefore lost. Only through regeneration by the Holy Spirit can salvation and spiritual life be obtained. The shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection provide the only grounds for justification and salvation.
5. Water Baptism and the Lord's Supper are ordinances to be observed by the Church during the present age. However, they are not to be regarded as means of salvation.
6. The ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ. During this age He indwells, guides and instructs, and empowers the believer for godly living and service. Every believer can and should be filled with the Holy Spirit with the initial physical evidence of speaking in other tongues.
7. The true church is composed of all those who are born-again. Through the new birth we are united together in the body of Christ. Jesus Christ is the head of the Church.
8. The atonement of Jesus Christ provides for the healing of the body, as well as salvation of the spirit.
9. The resurrection of those who have fallen asleep in Christ together with those who are alive and remain unto the coming of the lord is the imminent and blessed hope of the Church.
10. There shall be a bodily resurrection of the dead, of the believers to everlasting joy with the Lord and of the unbeliever to judgment and everlasting conscious punishment.